Zerco's Credential ID Manager
Zerco’s secure enrollment process relieves Human Resource officials from many required tasks faced during the new hire process or in performing or maintaining employee background screening requirements. Our system helps to build necessary Identity Management database that can be used to address regulatory compliance for HIPPA, FISMA, SOX, and others.
The Zerco SCCS biometric enrollment process builds a NIST Certified interoperable database of secure fingerprint information and trusted demographic data that can be used in a variety of commercial off the shelf products. Zerco’s enrollment platform integrates government standards to maximize interoperability.
- Security Module
- Smart-Form-Fillable PDF Module
- Digital Signature Stylus Module
- Driver’s license / ID card scanner
- Extended Employee Demographic Data Set (ANSI/NIST Type 2 Record Format)
- Photo Capture Module
- Biometric Livescan Module
- Electronic Form I-9 Module with E-Verify
- Green Card Authentication enabled
- Background Screening Request Order Form
- Training & Certifications Tracking Module
- Temporary Visitor ID Card
- ID Card Printing
- Data import / export utility for employee demographic records to / from other HRIS databases
- ID card personalization & encoding (OMC, ISO 7816, 13.56MHz IC, PDF417, linear bar code and magnetic stripe)
- Look-up, view, add or update data stored on issued ID cards within the local database
- Re-issue lost / stolen cards
- Revoke privileges or terminate an ID card
- Maintain a secure audit trail of all administrative actions
- Can be used with all leading fingerprint sensors and dozens of biometric products available
- Can expand as the industry evolves
- Is a complete end to end solution that goes beyond the offering of a single technology solution as in most cases currently sold into the market.
- has very intuitive software and hardware which allows users to become proficient with very little training.
- eliminates the need for Human Resource Departments to set up connectivity to several databases to check and validate the identity of workers.
- eliminates the extra time and money of having to outsource the services and send workers and potential employees to different locations such as police stations, etc.